8.29.2010

You know you need new shoes if-

I noticed that my feet were sliding around inside my shoes while I ran (a very uncomfortable feeling). Then I got home and saw the soles were seriously worn, so I decided it was time for a new pair of kicks. When I told the lady at the running store they were a year old, she had an expression of terror and shock. She preached, "NO LONGER THAN 6 MONTHS!" Lesson learned.

Her best sales pitch when I tried them on: "There is not a big difference in the weight of the shoe, they are stable, waterproof, and look GREAT on you!" SOLD! When I tested them out today, my run wasn't as hard and my legs felt much better when I was done.

1 comment:

  1. you should get running shoes every 6 months? That means I'll be heading to the store! yay!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Making Memories | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger