8.03.2010

My Name is Puck, P-U-C-K, and I'm addicted to...

EATING! Why won't this dog stop? He eats his own food, Jasper's food (father-in-law's dog), he eats ANYTHING that's been dropped on the floor, and when he's bored he licks the couch.

Look at these rolls!


The other part of the problem is that this is where the dog lays from 7pm to 10am! What dog stays in bed without going to the bathroom until 10am? That is it! I staged an intervention and this dog will be getting exercise 2x a day! I don't care whether I have to drag this dog down the street on his belly! He is going walking!

Quite frankly, I wish I had someone who would drag me down the street when I am being lazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Making Memories | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger