9.05.2010

I Heart September!

This really is the best month! My anniversary was on the first: 3 years! Naturally, it was about 100 degrees in CT with what seemed like 100% humidity. So, here's some math for you-

First Week of School(Long Hot Day + Anniversary) =

Yup.

We had EARLy dismissal on Friday because of the hurricane. (Get it... EARLy dismissal... Hurricane EARL Ha! One of my clever friends came up with that!) All we saw were a few sprinkles of rain, but boy it was nice to get a few extra hours of a long weekend!

Today, I used the Garmin, and for the first time, I finished 3.1 miles without walking in the middle. YAY! It's taken me an embarassing 8 months to get this far, but I am proud of myself none the less. I went 3.12 miles, in 37:17 minutes, an average pace of 11:58 minutes per mile. So, that pace is pretty slow, but I am going to blame it on the allergies today. Even though I'm not feeling up to snuff, I had to go try out the Garmin and take advantage of the beautiful early fall weather!

Finally, there is this family 4 houses away that rescued a 2-year-old olde english bulldog. It surprised the family by having 5 puppies! From the information they gathered from the owner, the father is a puggle/dalmation and the mother is the olde english bulldog. These puppies are quite a mix. I don't know how long the video cam will be on, but here is the link to the webcam:


I love them!

1 comment:

  1. Crap! I forgot your anniversary! Happy Anniversary to you guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Making Memories | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger