8.28.2010

Trail Running

So, now that fall is here I need to say goodbye to margaritas, mojitos, and Magic Hat beer. It was fun putting on 5 lbs drinking them, but the fun needs to end. I'm back to school now, so in the interest of fitting into my clothes, I need to get back on the wagon.

One of my favorite fitness routines is running in the woods! How could you NOT enjoy running on this flat, scenic trail?

The trails all wind around reservoirs that look like this!


The only problem I have is that I have no clue how far I am running. I have tried estimating the run using mapmyrun.com, but I can't be sure of the distance because it winds around so much. So, Mike bought me this (He LOVES Garmin products.):


This should help me figure out how far I am running accurately. I can even use it when we go out on our bikes this fall! I can't wait to use it!


1 comment:

Copyright @ Making Memories | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger