7.27.2010

My summer project



So, when I moved into this new house, the previous owners had a bird sanctuary here. I thought it was a beautiful idea until one afternoon when I saw literally 100 of those big, nasty black birds swarm in and take over the entire yard. I sent my little chihuahua out to chase them away, but them kept coming right back. Then I started thinking, If they are in the yard, and then my dogs go in the yard, and then my dogs come in my house and climb on the sofa and get in my bed... All I could think of was Avian Flu. So, those bird feeders came right down. But, I felt a little bad, so I have compromised by putting up this hummingbird feeder. And the birds are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Making Memories | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger