12.20.2011

Going to the chapel...

This weekend, my little brother got married. I believe they have been together for about 10 years and they are 26. Pretty amazing! Here was my date:

Well, I wish he was invited, but he wasn't. So, I went with my dad and handsome husband.




The church and the reception hall were all decorated for the holidays. For you wedding planners, maybe a holiday wedding is a good idea to cut down on decorating costs? Anyway, the church was the most beautiful part of the entire wedding. I loved it!




The reception was fantastic! Great music and great food. Surf 'n' turf! What a great idea!

Mommy and me.

Mike and his favorite police officer.
The first dance.
Tom and Nicole made the best man and maid of honor come out dressed in elf costumes! It was so funny! When Tom was in Alan's wedding, he had to come out as one of the village people, so this was payback!
Congratulations Tom and Nicole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Making Memories | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger