6.29.2011

Off the Caff


I've been going to the doctor for various medical problems- nothing serious- but bothersome and each doctor has asked, "How much caffeine are you consuming?"

......

{ crickets }

......

The last doctor said that I should be having no more than 1 small cup of coffee a day. 100mg of caffeine should be the max, and if I want to improve my health I should cut it more than that. She said, "I stopped drinking caffeine to improve my health and my gut."- Whatever that means.

Well maybe I am having too much. So I decided that I will stop drinking coffee, iced tea, soda, and taking medicines with caffeine. How hard could it be?

By 10am yesterday, I felt like I had the worst hangover headache. I never ever sleep in, and yesterday I was dragging myself out of bed at 1:15pm. The headache lingered until about 3pm and then it was just a dull pain in my head and neck. I'm feeling better today, but if it has such an effect when I stop, maybe I was having too much. Hopefully, I will see some health improvements very soon. :)

1 comment:

Copyright @ Making Memories | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger