6.04.2011

A Kid at Heart

I finished this one and really liked it!


Then I started this one and I'm loving it!


They're making it into a movie and like an obsessed teenager, I've been googling who they are casting for the characters and checking out pictures of the filming. No trailer yet- but I can't wait!

Also like a little kid, I'm counting the number of days left until summer vacation. 8.

I've been throwing the frisbee in the backyard to the dog every night.

I may or may not be drinking coffee out of a Minnie Mouse mug every morning.


This makes its way into the grocery cart every week.


I wouldn't consider this the "#1" source of whole grain- but whatever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Making Memories | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger