1.06.2012

Me Time!

On Friday nights, when Mike is out or falls asleep early- it's usually the latter- I can be found doing the following things:

Trying clothes on Puck to see if they fit. It's more fun to see if the dog is getting too fat for his clothes than seeing if I am.


Giving both the dogs these treats that they seem to love but make my hands smell gross.


Drinking my favorite green tea. I know there is caffeine in this, but apparently Dr. Oz feels that the caffeine in green tea isn't so bad. That's the only caffeine I allow myself to have.

I burn all my favorite candles around the house.


Play annoying songs (for which I love...) that Mike doesn't like to hear over and over again:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Making Memories | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger