8.08.2011

Vacation

Boy, I really needed a vacation! After all my classes, I was done! It was in the 60's and rainy most of the time in Maine, but at least I got away, got a lot of much needed sleep, and a good game of Monopoly in.

The car was packed and very dirty by the end of the week.


When it was nice in Maine, we got out and enjoyed it as much as we could.

We took the dogs to a nice park for a walk. I love birch trees!





We did a 40 mile quad ride. Sun!

We ate a lot of s'mores. If it was raining and we couldn't make a fire, we cooked them on the gas stove.



We taught Willie to swim. As Mike put it, he swims like he's playing the bongos. However, he was much better by the end of the week.

I pulled a muscle carrying him out into the water so he could practice swimming in. It was cloudy and cold.

All in all, a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Making Memories | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger