12.22.2010

Eat This, Not That!

Willie and I have something in common! We both love shoes! However, I would rather wear them than chew them.


Willie slept all weekend, and Monday morning when I let him out of the crate, he was a ball of fire running around. Too bad for him I had to go to work. His very kind Auntie Nicole came over and let him out and played with him while I worked. He has made 2 trips to the vet in 4 days. The first time they said he had a cold and the second time they said he had a parasite. Delightful... So, Willie gets to take his antibiotics 3x a day.

He is still very scared of public places. He just curls up in my arms and almost plays dead when we go to busy places with him. But, when he gets home, he runs around and chews on everything! I have about 10 toys for him, and I don't think it's enough. Maybe Santa will bring him some more.


I can't wait to spend more time with him over the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Making Memories | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger