11.22.2010

Lots of Love


So, I've been avoiding the blog because honestly, I have nothing nice to say! Between work and grad classes, I'm done. But then, in the midst of correcting papers and sorting laundry, I saw the sweetest thing that reminded me why I bust my booty every day!




Last week, I went to get my hair done and I had her take off 4 inches! I forgot how much easier it is to blow dry short hair!


This weekend, I sat at home on the couch because somehow I hurt my back, hips, and knees lugging boxes of canned goods for the food drive. There were 2 truck loads and donating really gets me into the holiday spirit.

However, the pain I am feeling is a serious sign that I need to start taking better care of myself- eating better and exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Making Memories | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger