2.05.2012

Hockey

Winter is CT is fun... until the holidays are over. For January, February, and most of March, I always feel like I'm in a funk. I bought some tickets to a hockey game to get my rear off the couch. I know nothing about hockey. I had drinks, ate a pretzel, and watched a few fights on the ice.





These fights were very random. The first one we watched didn't even seem real. Without any warning, the game suddenly stopped, helmets and gloves were thrown to the ice, and Mike saw one of the guys crack his knuckles before they started throwing punches. I can't really explain it, but it was weird and seemed staged. The other fights seemed more authentic. Anyway, it was entertaining enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Making Memories | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger